Friday, November 28, 2008

Wind

So you know what's great?  Being woken up by the wind.  Because that happened to me regularly.  Wellington basically has consistent 25 mph winds, with gusts up to 100 mph.  And you never know where it'll come from, since it changes so often.  You walk around a corner, and BAM you're almost knocked down.  It's so windy the toilet actually has a tide.  I didn't realize there was a correlation between the two, but yes, when it becomes really windy the toilet does in fact make waves.   


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...you are just weak, I went to Auckland and Wellington several days ago and I am 13 years old. I didn't feel any wind there for 2 whole days! And when it was windy I went outside to feel the nice cool breeze in my face =) Instead of American and Chinese gases!

Wellington Allied Health said...

Agreed.

Unknown said...

Oh for f*cks sake, grow a pair of nuts you whiny little bitch

Unknown said...

New Zealanders think they are so tough

Bro, do you even lift?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.